Skip to content
- Log into your website admin area
- Click on ‘Pages’ in the left hand menu
- Click on the title of the page that you want to edit
- Click on the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button in the centre of the page
- If you move your mouse around the content of the page, you will see that the text and images are now divided into sections which allows the website to display in a much better way.
- Scroll up or down the page to find the section (text or image) that you want to edit and then click in that section. This will then bring up a box on the left which is the area to edit.
- To edit the page, you need to click within the section on the right but then make any edits within the area on the left. This is a bit confusing as you will want to make the edits in the larger area on the right!
- Click the ‘update’ button to save